Everything Up in the Air

I wrote an e-mail to inquire about the progress of the selection process on my LA internship. I received the following response:

I apologize for not getting back to you. The process has indeed been delayed. Everything is up in the air. As of right now, I'm not sure when we will have our new intern start. It might not be until after the Holiday. I will keep you updated. Thank you for your interest and persistence.

Jennifer Graff
Niad Management
3465 Coy Drive
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423


So, I'm taking visitors until January. I probably won't be sleeping much until then, so it's the perfect chance to bid Wilder good-bye, before he heads to Los Angeles in January, as the plan had always been.

Comments

  1. La Cage Aux Folles?
    You're listening to showtunes?
    - Gwynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re: La Cage Aux Folles?
    Nothing new for me...
    But it's so hard to find a performance that sounds like I want it to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Semi-Annual Exorcism

Pizza and Beer

Let Me Put This to You Simple...