Internship Update

"I am still going through resumes. Wendi and I will come to a decision by the end of the week. I hope the job in Vegas is going well and you had a wonderful holiday.

Jennifer Graff
Niad Management
"

Here's to hoping. In other news, tonight I had buffalo wings and a belgium waffle for midnight dinner, alone in Las Vegas. I sat at the bar, smoked two cigarettes, had one whiskey sour, and got stared at by a woman seated beside a fat older man. I took a shower, and Joan Rivers still represents everything I dislike about Hollywood, and perhaps even America: plastic surgery, snarky obsession with appearances, celebrity without talent or creative output, bad jokes, and nepotism (see Melissa Rivers).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Semi-Annual Exorcism

Pizza and Beer

Let Me Put This to You Simple...