Ain't Gotta Chance, Cause All They Do Is Dance

What a week it has been. I had my first and last day of work on Monday. On Tuesday, a management company requested one of my screenplays, one that needed revision. Wednesday I had another interview, this one with a company I really liked (and probably will never hear from again) called Sobini Films. Thursday I finished three non-stop days of revision on Storybook Park, though it was technically 8 AM Friday morning. And Friday I mailed it.

Also, somewhere in there, news came down that the director is still interested in Insignificant Others after reading my writing sample, Ladies & Gentlemen. Which puts that on the pressure cooker for the next big race to the finish.

Next week, I'm back to sending out resumes, and trying to get the car insured.

Comments

  1. Look - come here. Or anywhere (that's easy for me to figure out how to get to).

    ReplyDelete
  2. E-mail me a place. Or your address. I'll see what I can do this weekend. You think of something sexy to do. Or sign on IM. I'll be up a little while, and if I'm asleep, I'll read it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Semi-Annual Exorcism

Pizza and Beer

Let Me Put This to You Simple...